Tuqqi is looking for a BizDev to join our team. You will be responsible for working with our worldwide ambassadors network, developing and implementing our social connections strategy
Please prepare your resume and make sure you read the full description of the job.Apply Now
We are Tuqqi, a collaboration platform for the future of work designed for non-tech-savvy organizations to increase their productivity by managing tasks, projects, knowledge & communication in one place. Unlike other collaboration platforms, we provide hand-in-hand implementation included in the license price to help non-technical organizations join the future of work.
Tuqqi operates worldwide with offices in Israel, the United States, UK & Latin America.
We are looking for:
We are looking for a Business Developer to join our team. You will be responsible for working with our worldwide ambassadors' network, developing and implementing our social connections strategy to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
Business Developer Job Duties:
• Attend conferences, meet, and recruit new ambassadors - worldwide.
• Find new business opportunities worldwide with our ambassadors.
• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy with resellers, ambassadors, and business partners.
• Work on Instagram, Youtube, FB, Twitter & LinkedIn.
• Stay up to date with the latest company news to apply it on social media and work on engagement with ambassadors & business partners.
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Development teams.
• Monitor trending topics and B2B influencers for better engagement.
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
Business Developer Skills and Qualifications:
• English native speaker.
• Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions.
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media best practices.
• Understanding of hashtags & social media trends.
• Proven experience in working with B2B influencers.
• Experience with post designs.
• Experience with copywriting.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
• Team player.
• Good time-management skills.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills.