We are Tuqqi, a collaboration platform for the future of work designed for non-tech-savvy organizations to increase their productivity by managing tasks, projects, knowledge & communication in one place. Unlike other collaboration platforms, we provide hand-in-hand implementation included in the license price to help non-technical organizations join the future of work.
Tuqqi operates worldwide with offices in Israel, the United States, UK & Latin America.
We are looking for:
We are looking for a part-time CFO to join our team. You will be responsible for the financials of the business :)
CFO Job Duties:
- Automate everything - financial reports (cash flow, growth plan), customer invoicing collection, resellers payments, payments for suppliers.
- Metrics & Analytics - keep track of all the KPIs relevant for a growing SaaS company.
- Act & advise according to reports and KPIs.
- Build growth strategies based on current performance (cross-sell, upsell, pricing model, reduce churn).
- Build a business plan to support growth with recruitments and suppliers while maintaining the gross profit targets.
- Match accounting standards while the company is growing for new territories.
- Ensure the company meets its profit or EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization)
- Lead budgeting process by department.
- Work closely with accounting & CPAs.
CFO Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience as CFO at a fast-growing SaaS company.
- Track record of providing financial consultation to early-stage tech start-ups.
- Track record of creating financial reporting processes, procedures & metrics for SaaS companies.
- Success serving as a key member of a senior executive team, providing input to the CEO, Board, and management peers.
- Diversity of experience and exposure to a wide range of complex business models.
- Strong FP&A skillset with an analytical, intellectually curious mindset.
- Business and operationally oriented.
- Raw intellect, talent, and energy are critical.
- Ability to develop and implement systems, tools, and processes increasing business clarity.
- Prior experience within a company that Private Equity investors back is preferred but not required.
- Strong communication and team-building skills.