We are Tuqqi, a collaboration platform for the future of work designed for non-tech-savvy organizations to increase their productivity by managing tasks, projects, knowledge & communication in one place. Unlike other collaboration platforms, we provide hand-in-hand implementation included in the license price to help non-technical organizations join the future of work.
Tuqqi operates worldwide with offices in Israel, the United States, UK & Latin America.
We are looking for:
Full Stack Developer.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Product Manager Job Duties:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
Product Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-4 years of web applications development (c# .net advantage), experience with MySQL, experience with ReactJS, experience with Elasctisearch.
- Advantages - Familiar with Java, familiar with Natural language processing techniques, familiar with neo4j, familiar with DevOps (Maven, Containers, TFS, Shell), army technology unit (Mamram/ 8200 or similar).
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- An analytical mind.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field.